Hellz Vengeance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hellz Vengeance

DOWNSX'Z REVENGE ON EVERYONE!

4 posters

signatures and editing posts and graardor!

Mel
    Mel

signatures and editing posts and graardor! Empty signatures and editing posts and graardor!

Post  Mel Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:14 am

do signatures even work? mine pwns

signatures and editing posts and graardor! Signayt

and when i edit a post (like my guides) that is longer than the text box and needs to scroll, it scrolls everywhere, and its impossible to highlight a specific area of text

... PS there should be a help/complaints section

EDIT: AND GRAARDOR SUCKS! he should not be agressive... if the server laggs and someone is trying to log back in... then before you can do anything graardor kills you. it just happened to me, it could happen to anyone.

scenario: during fighting graardor, you d\c
    you log back in as fast as possible to finish the fight.
    while logging in you lag, but graardor is still agressive so he attacks you as you are lagging
    then you disconnect again

usually by that point you are dead because you have no chance to activate protect from melee so he pwns you...... that or make it so that when you log out with a prayer on, you log in with the same prayer

thanks for reading!!!
    Alex B
    Alex B

signatures and editing posts and graardor! Empty Re: signatures and editing posts and graardor!

Post  Alex B Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:30 am

My two are sooooo better....

signatures and editing posts and graardor! 15s3a61signatures and editing posts and graardor! Speedwwf

2nd signature is credits to bambam551.
    bambam551
    bambam551

signatures and editing posts and graardor! Empty Re: signatures and editing posts and graardor!

Post  bambam551 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 am

Alex B wrote:My two are sooooo better....

signatures and editing posts and graardor! 15s3a61signatures and editing posts and graardor! Speedwwf

2nd signature is credits to bambam551.

woott =) i get cred =0
    Dick

Post  Dick Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 am

Lol alex your sig almost gives me a seizure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:03 am